Recruitment Fraud Alert
Sometimes the identity of “DALMA MALL” may be used fraudulently in fake recruitment campaigns, false job offers, and fake business.
DALMA MALL has no relation or responsibility or liability on any such false job offer or recruitment campaigns, and/or fake business. Hence DALMA MALL shall not be responsible for any consequences faced by any person resulted from any fraudulent activities using the name of DALMA MALL. Dalma Mall conducts all its recruitment and business on its own registered domain and platforms only and our policies in that regards and the things to keep in mind are explained below. DALMA MALL totally disclaims any losses suffered by any person because of any fraud conducted by fraudsters.
HOW WOULD I KNOW?
The fraudster impersonates themselves as a representative of DALMA MALL and/or fraudulently forging the position or signature of any Senior Management officer of the Company. They pretend as if they are offering Recruitment or Business / marketing opportunity with DALMA MALL. The fraud may also involves requesting to pay money to them in order to avail the recruitment or business/ marketing opportunity.
DALMA MALL will never require for money (in which ever form it may be) from any third party(s) in connection with the process of recruitment and all our business / marketing prepositions are transparently disseminated through various platforms and media.
Applying for careers / jobs at DALMA MALL is ONLY processed through the Job Portal on the website www.dalmamall.ae which is the official domain name registered to “DALMA MALL” on the Internet.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Use your common sense:
- Do not respond to unsolicited business propositions from sources you cannot independently verify as being legitimate.
- Do not provide personal or financial details to anyone you do not know or trust, or on a website you do not trust.
- Be alert for suspicious signs:
- Poor use of language.
- Using free email accounts like yahoo.com, gmail.com or hotmail.com. Please be aware that “DALMA MALL” uses a registered domain name in the e-mail system, and thus all e-mail communications are sent using e-mail addresses with the following domain @DALMAMALL.AE.
- Requests for money to be paid in advance.
- Being contacted through personal accounts on Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and others. “DALMA MALL” has its official channels on Social Media platforms that are registered and verified for promotional purpose of the shopping mall or its portfolio of Brands (www.twitter.com/dalmamall, www.instagram.com/dalmamallsocial, www.facebook.com/dalmamall, www.tiktok.com/dalmamall).
- Be suspicious when dealing with anyone who does not have a direct telephone line / who never answer when you call their number but return your call later (from a different number).
- Always independently verify the legitimacy of any recruitment offers or business/ marketing propositions before you take any action or decisions. DALMA MALL has an official account on LinkedIn and all e-mail communications are sent from e-mail addresses ending in the following domain @ DALMAMALL.AE.
You may consider if it’s appropriate to notify local law enforcement in your area if you are the victim of an attempted scam.