- Main Atrium + across mall
- 20 Aug 2020 - 04 Sep 2020
Back to School “"Scan, Decode & Win” word hunt challenge
Get your children recharged with some ‘Back to School’ adventure and fun at Dalma Mall, starting 20 August to 4 September 2020.
Opportunity knocks at every school kid under the age category of 4 years to 18 years, to join our Back to School “Scan, Decode & Win” challenge and win exciting prizes including Laptops, iPads, Headphones & the latest offering from Samsung Galaxy Note series, up to a total worth of 40,000 dirhams.
Follow our Facebook and Instagram pages and watch out for our daily “Scan, Decode & Win” word hunt challenge.
Visit our mall to pick up the clues for each word hunt challenge that leads you to three (3) brand destinations, where you can seek the missing letters by decoding the QR scan codes.
Submit your answers online (https://qrco.de/DMBTS20) for a chance to be one of the lucky winner of the prizes announced for each “Scan, Decode & Win” word hunt challenge
Steps to Solve the Scan, Decode & Win” word hunt challenge:
- Check out our Word hunt challenge of the day on our Facebook or Instagram pages
- Use these 3 clues to hunt for the 3 different brand destinations in the Mall (Clues to be displayed on the stage digital screen, at the Central Atrium)
- SCAN the QR Code on their shopfronts to unveil the missing letters Jumble all the letters collected from these destinations to DECODE the 7 letter Word of Day
- Submit your answers to the link below and then await for the surprise Call https://qrco.de/DMBTS20
Winners to be declared on social media pages of Dalma Mall, at the end of each word hunt challenge
Terms & Conditions
- Dalma Mall’s “SCAN, DECODE & WIN – Word Hunt Challenge” is a social media driven customer engagement activation (gamification) to be hosted from 20th Aug to 4th Sep 2020
- Participation in the “SCAN, DECODE & WIN – Word Hunt Challenge” is free and open for all families with children in the age category of 4 – 18 years old. It is necessary the participation is enrolled in the Child’s name to be a claimant, in case chosen as a winner.
- If chosen a winner, it is necessary the child should be present to collect the prize from the Mall. Alternatively, in the absence of the child the parent may claim the prize item, by presenting the Child’s valid original Emirates ID/passport along with a copy of his/her picture, for any publicity usage
- This activation is not available to any Dalma Mall Management employees, its associates (suppliers / contractors / agencies) & Tenant Staffs or their families.
- Dalma Mall Management reserves the right to disqualify any contestant from the contest / from receipt of any prize as it deems fit, in accordance with these rules and regulations or the spirit of the promotion, in its sole discretion
- All participant(s) agrees to abide by all rules of the game failing which the participant(s) stands automatically disqualified
- Each Day’s Word Hunt Challenge will be announced on Dalma Mall’s Facebook and Instagram pages, inviting participations
- All participant entry/entries should be submitted by the end (10pm) of the 2nd day of Word Hunt Challenge. For instance, submissions for Word Hunt Challenge 20&21 August, will not be considered after 10pm of 21st August 2020
- Any submission received after the allotted time will be automatically considered, disqualified
- Selection process for the challenge will be purely random based selection. Selected participants to be a part of the challenge will be notified through call or message or email
- All participants need to hold a valid Emirates ID or Passport & provide on request
- Dalma Mall reserves the right, at its complete discretion, to modify these rules of the challenge at any time, and such modification will be immediately effective by posting the modified terms on Dalma Mall website
- By participating in this Contest, I agree to the use my name, photographs, nationality and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes without charge and agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose. The ensuing copyright will rest with the Mall Management, without any claim to compensation from the participants